Thursday, December 28, 2006

New Blog

This blog will include a variety of entries - updates on my life: places I've been & people I've seen, book reviews, and random thoughts I have about random stuff.

While family and friends can use this as a tool to stay connected with me, I am starting this blog for mostly selfish reasons. I really would like to have some sort of record on my thoughts and actions. I maintain a private spiritual journal which has been tremendously therapeutic and helpful, so I thought I would start a public journal to record other aspects of my thought life. I think it is really neat to look back at something like this and remember your life at points in the past, so I am looking forward to reading this blog several years from now and realizing what a dork I am. I would also like to keep a record of my thoughts on books that I am reading. I read a lot of books and over time their content becomes fuzzy to me. It will be beneficial to have something to look back on to remember what I read.

So, if you are reading this, I welcome you to the journey inside my mind.

No comments: