Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't Hassle the Hoff

I have to admit that I have a strange fascination with David Hasselhoff. I am literally amazed that he has been able to maintain his status as a pop icon for so long. And the fact that he is a mega-star in Germany makes him so much more interesting.

I found this video on YouTube about 3 years ago. I bet I have watched it at least 15 times, and I sincerely laugh every single time.


The reason why I laugh so hard is that I honestly cannot tell if he is being serious or not. Is this video a corny joke or did he really attempt to make a legitimate music video? The ambiguity of this leaves me laughing every single time.

This post is completely random, but I just had to share that video.

3 comments:

Bernie said...

Thank you so much, Todd! This was a real blessing in the middle of my day.

Anonymous said...

I was so in love with this man back in 4th grade...during the Knight Rider years! I even wrote into the official fanclub and HE sent me a postcard signed "Love David"!!!!

Unknown said...

Dude, he is totally for real! DIdn't you know he is like a pop music GOD in Germany or something like that. Hilarious!!!